UV STABILISED CABLE TIES
Our high quality nylon 6,6 UV stabilised cable ties are available in black only and come packed in 100’s.
They can be tightened by hand or using one of our tensioning tools. Our UV stabilised cable ties are tested before leaving the factory by an outside testing company to ensure the highest levels of quality and strength.
The majority of our UV cable ties are tensile tested randomly before leaving the factory to ensure they areat least meeting, but in the majority of cases well exceeding the minimum tensile strength quoted below:
• 2.5mm Wide Cable Ties – 8.1kg (18lbs)
• 3.6mm Wide Cable Ties – 18.2kg (40lbs)
• 4.8mm Wide Cable Ties – 22.2kg (50lbs)
• 7.6mm Wide Cable Ties – 54.4kg (120lbs)
• 13mm Wide Cable Ties – 114kg (250lbs)
• Material: Nylon 6,6
• Flammability Rating: UL94-V2
• Installation Temperature: -20oC to +85oC
• Working Temperature: -40oC to +85oC
Our UV stabilised Cable Ties are RoHS compliant, Low Smoke Generating & Zero Halogen
Fast next day delivery available on this item.
Need a sample? Give us a call or fill out the form below.